PK-62 Kohistan By Election Schedule 2017 – ECP Notification
ELECTION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN (Public Relations Wing) Notification dated 28.03.2017 for By election in PK-62 Kohistan KPK. PRESS RELEASE Islamabad, the 28 March, 2017: The Election Commission of Pakistan calls upon the electors of the Constituency No.PK-62 Kohistan-II, (Khyberpakhtunkhwa) to elect a Member to fill the seat from the said Constituency, which has become vacant due to resignation tendered by Muhammad Usmatullah, Member of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and specifies in relation thereto, the following dates for Bye-Election:
In general election 2013, the candidate of JUI-F Muhammad Usmatullah won this seat securing 3540 votes. Saif Ur Rehman Qureshi of PPP gor 1850 votes. Muhammad Seraj candidate of PMLN got 1420 votes. Muhammad Riaz of ANP received 504 votes. While PTI’s candidate Fiyaz Khan got 121 votes.
PK-62 Kohistan-II BY ELECTION DETAIL PROGRAMME
Serial No. ————– EVENTS ——————— DATE
- Public Notice to be issued by the Returning Officer on 31.03.2017
- Dates for filing of nomination papers with the Returning Officers by the candidates 08.04.2017 to 10.04.2017
- Dates for Scrutiny of nomination papers by the Returning Officers 11.04.2017 to 13.04.2017
- Last date for filing of appeals against decisions of the Returning Officers rejecting/accepting the nomination papers 15.04.2017
- Last date for deciding appeals by the Tribunals 17.04.2017
- Last date for withdrawal of candidature 18.04.2017
- Publication of revised list of candidates 19.04.2017
- Polling day 10.05.2017
By order of the Election Commission of Pakistan.