PK-54 Mansehra By Election Schedule 2017 – ECP Notification
ELECTION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN NOTIFICATION dated Islamabad, the 28th March, 2017 for by election in PK-54 Mansehra. No.F.8(11)/2013-Cord.(2)- Pursuant to the Judgment dated 14.03.2017 passed by the Hon’ble Peshawar High Court in Writ Petition No.526-A/2013 (Syed Nadir Ali Shah S/o Syed Jaffar Shah Vs. Mian Zia-ur-Rehman S/o Mian Wali-ur-Rehman and four others as well as connected Writ Petitions No.191-A & 240-N2014) and in pursuance of the provisions of Section 11 of the Representation of the People Act, 1976 (LXXXV of 1976), read with Section 108 thereof and clause (4) of Article 224 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Election Commission hereby calls upon the electors of the Constituency No.PK-54 Mansehra-II, to elect a Member to fill the seat from the said Constituency, which has become vacant due to de-notification of Mian Zia-ur-Rehman, Member of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and specifies in relation thereto, the following dates for Bye-Election:
Latest News Update:= Today on April 3, 2017 Supreme Court has accepted the appeal of MPA Mian Zia-ul-Rehman (PMLN) and restored his membership of KPK assembly. Now the said election schedule will be postponed till the final verdict of Supreme Court.
In general election 2013, this seat was won by the candidate of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PMLN) Mian Ziaul Rehman. He got 24200 votes. PPP’s candidate Ahmad Hussain Shah recieved 14000 votes. Syed Mazhar Ali Qasim of JUI-F got 13000 votes. Syed Akhtar Hussain Shah independent candidate got 4800 votes. While the candidate of PTI Syed Muneer Hussain Shah received only 4700 votes.
PK-54 Mansehra-II BY ELECTION DETAIL PROGRAMME
Serial No. ————– EVENTS ——————— DATE
- Public Notice to be issued by the Returning Officer on 03.04.2017
- Dates for filing of nomination papers with the Returning Officers by the candidates 08.04.2017 to 10.04.2017
- Dates for Scrutiny of nomination papers by the Returning Officers 11.04.2017 to 13.04.2017
- Last date for filing of appeals against decisions of the Returning Officers rejecting/accepting the nomination papers 15.04.2017
- Last date for deciding appeals by the Tribunals 17.04.2017
- Last date for withdrawal of candidature 18.04.2017
- Publication of revised list of candidates 19.04.2017
- Polling day 10.05.2017
By order of the Election Commission of Pakistan.
(Wages Ahmed Malik) Deputy Director (Cord.)