Pakistani General Election 2018 Will Be Held on 25th July (Polling Day Announced)
According to reliable sources, President of Pakistan, Mr. Mamnoon Hussain has approved the schedule of election 2018 in Pakistan. The summary was sent by election commission of Pakistan (ECP) in this regard. While polling will be held on Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 in all over the country.
Polling for national and provincial assemblies will be held on the same date.
Note:- National Assembly and the Punjab Assembly will be dissolved on 31st May, 2018. While the Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and Balochistan assemblies will complete their terms on 28th May 2018.
Complete PROGRAM Schedule of General Election 2018 (Proposed)
- Public Notice to be issued by the Returning Officer on 01.06.2018
- Dates for filing of nomination papers with the Returning Officer by the candidates 02.06.2018 to 06.06.2018
- Publication of names of the nominated candidates 07.06.2018
- Last date for Scrutiny of nomination papers by the Returning Officer 14.06.2018
- Last date for filing of appeals against decisions of the Returning Officer rejecting / accepting the nomination papers 19.06.2018
- Last date for deciding of appeals by the Appellate Tribunal 26.06.2018
- Publication of revised list of candidates 27.06.2019
- Last date for withdrawal of candidature and Publication of revised list of candidates 28.06.2019
- Allotment of Election Symbol to contesting candidates 29.06.2018
- Polling day 25.07.2018