NA-120 Lahore By Election Schedule 2017 – Polling Day 17-09-2017 (Sunday)
Today election commission of Pakistan (ECP) has announced the by election schedule for the NA-120 Lahore constituency. The polling will be held on Sunday, September 17, 2017. Direct contest will be held between PTI and PML-N. Detail of by poll schedule is given bellow. Bio-metric and electronic machines will be used in almost 100 polling station. The strong contest is expected between Shahbaz Sharif and Yasmeen Rashid.
ELECTION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN NOTIFICATION
Islamabad, the 1st August, 2017 No.F.8(8)/2017-Cord.(1)- In pursuance of the provisions of Section 11 of the Representation of the People Act, 1976 (LXXXV of 1976), read with Section 108 thereof and clause (4) of Article 224 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Election Commission hereby calls upon the electors of the Constituency No.NA-120 Lahore-III, to elect a Member to fill the seat from the said constituency, which has become vacant due to de-notification of Mr. Muhammad Nawaz Sharif as Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan and specifies in relation thereto the following dates for Bye-Election:-
BY ELECTION PROGRAM NA_120
1. Public Notice to be issued by the Returning Officer on 07.08.2017
2. Dates for filing of nomination papers with the Returning Officer by the candidates. 10.08.2017 to 12.08.2017
3. Dates for Scrutiny of nomination papers by the Returning Officer 15.08.2017 to 17.08.2017
4. Last date for filing of appeals against decisions of the Returning Officers rejecting/accepting the nomination papers 21.08.2017
5. Last date for deciding of appeals by the Appellate Tribunal 24.08.2017
6. Last date for withdrawal of candidature 25.08.2017
7. Publication of revised list of candidates 26.08.2017
8. Polling day 17.09.2017 (Sunday)
Detail Result of National Assembly Seats in Lahore District from NA-118 to NA-130 of the general elections of 2002, 2008 and 2013
By order of the Election Commission of Pakistan.
(Waqas Ahmed Malik) Deputy Director (Coordination)