Senate Election Result 2018 – Polling on 52 Seats Today
Today polling process in underway for the half members of Senate election of Pakistan. There is 104 total senators of the Senate. Half members retires after every three years. Today polling for 52 members of senate will be elected. Today polling time is from 09:00AM to 04:00PM. First vote in National assembly hall was cast by Rana Tanveer Hussain. While in Punjab assembly Rana Snaullah Khan polled first vote. PPP’s MPA Ziaullah Afridi polled first vote in KPK assembly. Distribution of Senate seats for today elections is as follows:-
- National Assembly / Federal Capital Islamabad= 2 Seats (1 General Quota + 1 of Technocrat Quota)
- FATA = 4 Seats (4 General Quota)
- Baluchistan Assembly = 11 Seats (7 General Quota + Technocrat Quota + 2 Women Quota)
- KPK Assembly = 11 Seats (7 General Quota + Technocrat Quota + 2 Women Quota)
- Punjab Assembly = 12 Seats (7 General Quota + Technocrat Quota + 2 Women Quota + 1 Minority Quota)
- Sindh Assembly = 12 Seats (7 General Quota + Technocrat Quota + 2 Women Quota + 1 Minority Quota)
Senate Election Result – Latest Updates (Total 52 Seats)
- Tehreek e Insaf chairman Mr. Imran Khan will not come to National Assembly. While in Balochistan 1st vote has been cast after 2 hours and fifteen minutes.
Punjab (Total Seats 12) – PMLN candidates were not given its election symbol. So they will contest as independent candidate. Can join party after winning.
Sadia Abbasi, Rana Muqbool Ahmad, Muhammad Ishaq Dar, Hafiz Abdul Kareem, Kamran Michael, Nuzhat Sadiq, Rana Mehmod ul Hassan, Haroon Akhtar Khan, Musaddaq Masood Malik, Khalid Shaheen Butt, Dr. Asif Kirmani. Ch. Muhmmad Sarwar (PTI) Won against Zubair Gul (PMLN) 44 Vs 40 Votes
Sindh (Total Seats 12)
Mian Raza Rabbani (PPP), Maola Bux Chandio (PPP), Murtaza Wahab (PPP), Rukhsana Zubairi (PPP), Anwar Lal Dean (PPP), Keeshu Bai (PPP), Syed Muhammad Ali Shah Jamoot (PPP), Dr. Sikandar Mandhro (PPP), Quratulain Murri (PPP), Syed Muzaffar Hussain Shah (PML-F), Imamuddin Shauqeen (PPP), (MQM’s Muhammad Farogh Naseem Advoca won while Kamran Taisoori Lost)
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Total Seats 11)
Pir Syed Sabir Shah (PMLN), Mehar Taj Roghani (PTI), Rubina Khalid (PPP), Azam Swati (PTI), Dilawar Khan (PMLN), Talha Mehmood (JUIF), Faisal Javaid (PTI), Behramand Tungi (PPP), Muhammad Ayub (PTI), Fida Muhammad (PTI). Mushaq Ahmad (Jamat i Islami) (PTI’s Supported Maolana Samiul Haq has failed to won. It is big setback for PTI. He got only 3 Votes.)
Baluchistan (Total Seats 11)
Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani (Ind), Maolvi Faiz Muhammad (JUIF), Yousuf Khan (PKMAP), Ahmad Khan (Ind), Muhammad Akram Dashti, Anwar ul Haq Karar (Ind), Kohda Babar, Tahir Baloch (NP), Abida Umar, Sana Jamali, Naseebullah Bazai (PMLN).
FATA (Total Seats 4)
Hadayatullah (Ind), Hilal ul Rehman (Ind), Shamim Afridi (PMLN), Mirza Muhammad Afridi (PMLN)
Islamabad / National Assembly (Federal) Total Seats 2
Mushahid Hussain Syed (PMLN), Muhammad Asad Ali Junejoo (PMLN)