Second Govt Hajj Balloting/ Draw Result 2018
Pakistani Ministry of Religious Affairs has announced the results of second Hajj balloting for the remaining 10% pilgrims today. Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Sardar Muhammad Yousaf announced the names of 17921 pilgrims who will perform hajj Mubarak this year.
Federal government has exempted all 12,623 applicants who had been applying for the past three years consecutively”. The Minister said there were also 4928 applicants over the age of 80 years against a quota of ten thousand and all of them have also been declared successful.
Dear Hajj Applicants can check their status here:-
“We selected 87,813 intending pilgrims in the first balloting on March 1. Any information regarding today’s balloting will be messaged through mobile phone message,” Sardar Told.
“According to the judicial verdict, 60% is the government quota and remaining 40% is private Hajj scheme quota,” Sardar expressed after the balloting.
Hajj Training Video (Full Documentary) for 2018 AD / 1439 AH
Previously, the first Hajj balloting was conducted on March 1 and the names of 87813 pilgrims were announced.