PPP Jalsa Parade Ground Islamabad Today Live
Chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Mr. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will address a large jala e aam in Islamabad today. This public rally is being organized on the eve of Golden Jubili of party. PPP was formed by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto in 1967 in Lahore. Now Bilawal is celebrating its Yaum e Tasees. PPP was formed on 30th November 1967.
Lot of enthusiasm is being seen in the workers of PPP. The Jiyalas are common name of the PPP’s workers.
Large number of banners and poster has been published in the daily newspapers of the Pakistan. The pictures of late Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Begum Nusrat Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto, Shahnawaz Bhutto and Mir Murtaza Bhutto has been published.
The Venue of the Jalsa has been announced at Parade Ground Islamabad. It is located near to Faiz Abad Chowk. It is also center point of twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad. In last month Faizabad flyover and interchange witnessed lot of turmoil. When an newly formed religious and political party hold an sitin (Dharna). Police and FC launched an security operation. But it failed at the signing of MoU .
Election 2018 Preparations:-
All most all political parties are busy in holding small big rallies across the country. PTI, PMLN, JI Pakistan, ANP, PKMAP, MQM Pakistan, PSP are also holding public meetings.
Yesterday Chairmen Imran Khan addressed a big rally in the sports stadium of Layyah.
Two day ago former prime minister and president PMLN Mr. Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif also addressed a big Jalsa e aam in Quetta city of Baluchistan. PMLN’s central executive committee (CEC) has announced to launch an public contact drive for the general election 2018. The Jalsas will be held in major district head quarters of the Pakistan. Who will win the next general elections of 2018. It is still not predictable. Tough competitions are expected in amost all cnstituncies of the four provinces of the country. The Punjab will play an important role in the decision of the next Government party.
Latest updates of PPP Jalsa Islamabad:-
- 06:20PM Ex PM Pakistan Yousuf Raza Gillani end his speech.
- 0:6:23PM Ex Prime Minister of Pakistan Raja Pervaiz Ashraf started his address.
- Asif Ali Zardari and his son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari are present at the stage.
- 06:36PM – PPP Co-Chairman Mr. Asif Ali Zardari now addressing to the PPP supporters.
- 06:52PM Asif Zardari ended his speech with slogan of “Giye Bhutto”
- Arif Lohar Punjabi Folk Singer singing PPP’s Song (Tarana_ on Stage Live.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari started his speech….
- 07:40PM PPP’s Golden Jubilee Jalsa ended with the address of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari. At last he shouted slogans of “Jab tak Sooraj Chand Rahay ga. Bhutto tera Naam rahay Ga.” Ya Alla Ya Rasool, Benazir Beqasoor”.