Lodhran NA 154 By Election Result Today Live Update 12th Feb 2018 – PMLN Wins
Today polling held in Lodhran for by election. The constituency was NA-154 Lodhran-I. This MNA seat was declared vacant on the disqualification of Tehreek e Insaf’s secretary general Mr. Jahangeer Khan Tareen. He is one of biggest landlord of the area.
There are 10 candidates in run. But actual contest has been seen between PMLN and PTI. The candidate from PTI side is son of Jahangir Khan Tareen, Mr. Ali Khan Tareen. While candidate from Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) is Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Shah. He is father of MPA Amir Iqbal Shah.
NA-154 Result By election 2015 – PTI got 140,000 votes and PMLN got 100,000 votes.
Three hundreds and thirty eight polling stations has been established in the whole constituency (halqa). Second time the by election is being held on NA-154. Last time by election held on 23 December 2015 after the disqualification of then MNA Mr. Siddiq Khan Baloch.
PPP has also fielded his candidate. He is son of former MNA Mr. Mirza Nasir Baig, Mirza Muhammad Ali Baig. The candidate of Tehreek e Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) is Malik Azhar Ahmad Sandeela.
Votes Received by Candidate of NA-154 By Election
Updates at 10:25 PM
By Election Result 2015 (23 December)
By Election Result 2018 (Today) 338/338
|Jahangir Khan Tareen (PTI)||1,38,719||Ali Khan Tareen (PTI)||91,230|
|M. Saddique Khan Baloch (PMLN)||99,933||Muhammad Iqbal Shah (PMLN)||1,16,590|
|Rana Sumair Mumtaz Noon (PPP)||1,910||Mirza Muhammad Ali Baig (PPP)||3432|
PMLN’s Muhammad Iqbal Shah Qureshi won by margin of more than 25000 of votes.
- Votes Obtained by TLP’s Azhar Ahmed Sandila = 7458
Votes Counting Update Polling Station wise:-
- Total Polling Station = 338
- Total Voters = 4,31,000
- Total Contesting Candidates = 10
- Polling Station No.20 :- PMLN got 295 Votes, PTI has got 181 Votes.
- Polling Station No.207 Sherpur :- PTI (219), PMLN (108).
- Polling Station No.328 :- PTI (205), PMLN (104).
- Polling Station No.84 :- PTI (205), PMLN (104).
- Polling Station No.328 :- PTI (365), PMLN (202).
- Polling Station No.1 :- PTI (74), PMLN (341).
- Polling Station No.3 :- PTI (155), PMLN (503).
- Polling Station No.70 :- PTI (267), PMLN (182).
- Polling Station No.82 :- PTI (6), PMLN (610). biggest difference of votes between Ali Tareen and Iqbal Shah
Result Announced = 338/338 (Polling Stations)
Mansoor Ali Khan Express News TV Anchorperson Tweeted :-
موروثی سیاست کو ختم کریں گے ۔۔۔ لگتا ہے واقعی ختم ہونے والی ہے
PTI needs to learn that whenever they will move away from their own slogans, their voters will reject them. Imran Khan always took a stand against dynastic politics, Ali Tareen was a wrong choice from the beginning.
Ali Tareen was also backed by Imran Khan, Sheikh Rasheed and all the other PTI stalwarts for this campaign. PMLN candidate didnt even get to see a single person from the Sharif family for his campaign and still managed to perform superbly.
متحدہ اپوزیشن کے لاہور والے جلسے کو لودھراں کے ووٹروں نے عملی جامہ پہنا دیا
مجھے کیوں نکالا: علی ترین