Sunday , July 22 2018
Home / Hajj and Umrah News / Hajj Quota Case Proceeding in Islamabad High Court – Ordered 40% Quota for Private Hajj Tour Operators

Hajj Quota Case Proceeding in Islamabad High Court – Ordered 40% Quota for Private Hajj Tour Operators

Hajj Quota Case Proceeding in Islamabad High Court – Ordered 40% Quota for Private Hajj Tour Operators, 60% for Govt hajj Scheme.

Breaking News (Thursday, March 15, 2018) – Today Islamabad high court (IHC) has announced the short judgment / decision in hajj quota case. Proceeding held in Islamabad high court today. Two members bench head the whole proceedings. The judges names are as follows:-

  • Justice Gul hassan Aorangzeb
  • Justive Athar Minallah

According to decision announced today, Honorable court has set aside all petitions regarding the hajj quota cases. IHC orders to allot 40 percent hajj quota fr the private hajj tour operators and remaining 60 percent quota will be reserved for the Government hajj scheme.

Hajj Policy 2018

Federal Govt. ministry of religious affairs (MORA) has already announced the balloting result ofr 50 percent hajj quota. Now as per court orders, remaining 105 hajj quota balloting of applications will be held.

Hajj Balloting held Before 

MORA Announcement for Remaining hajj Quota Issue and its balloting
MORA Announcement for Remaining hajj Quota Issue and its balloting

 

Check Also

Biometric Verification for Pakistani Hujjaj this year - How to Make possible

Biometric Verification of Pakistani Hujjaj-e-Karam from Etimad Company 

Biometric Verification of Pakistani Hujjaj-e-Karam from Etimad Company Centers Saudi Arabia Government has made the …

9 comments

  1. MORA please reply and tell the date of 2nd ballot… please please

  2. Muhammad Sohail

    Some Private Tour Operators hijacked the system, they make Hajj is a business.

  3. court also proved the power of upper class. reduction in Hajj quota is very disappointed decision for common peoples.

  4. I want to ask when hajj 2 result will be

    • IHC has directed MORA to complete the Balloting and settle the quota with vendor till 30th March-18 andsubmit report to IHC by 15th April-18.

  5. Plz give me the date of remaining 10% balloting or any other update. Please share

  6. Hajj Quota Case Proceeding in Islamabad High Court – Ordered 40% Quota for Private Hajj Tour Operators, 60% for Govt hajj Scheme.
    Breaking News (Thursday, March 15, 2018) – Today Islamabad high court (IHC) has announced the short judgment / decision in hajj quota case. Proceeding held in Islamabad high court today. Two members bench head the whole proceedings. The judges names are as follows:-

    Justice Gul hassan Aorangzeb
    Justive Athar Minallah

    According to decision announced today, Honorable court has set aside all petitions regarding the hajj quota cases. IHC orders to allot 40 percent hajj quota fr the private hajj tour operators and remaining 60 percent quota will be reserved for the Government hajj scheme.

    let me know 2nd balloting status ? when it will be done

  7. According to decision announced today, Honorable court has set aside all petitions regarding the hajj quota cases. IHC orders to allot 40 percent hajj quota fr the private hajj tour operators and remaining 60 percent quota will be reserved for the Government hajj scheme.

    As per above decision of Honorable High Court Islamabad, when will be balloting announced 10% as per decision. my app # 11620777

  8. When the balance balloting will be done?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.