Hajj News 2018 – Daily Pakistan Lahore Published on 19th February (Monday) 1439 AH
Today Daily Urdu newspaper “Pakistan” has published number of news about the Hajj 1439 AH. Now a days almost 3,75,000 Pakistanis are waiting for the balloting of Hajj 2018. Government of Pakistan planned hajj balloting on last month of 26th January. But due to judgement of different high courts on Pakistan, M.O.R.A decided to postponed the hajj balloting.
News about Hajj 2018
Hajj Guide 2018 is separate corner of Daily Pakistan.
- Eunuch (khwaja sara) should be Khadim e Hajj
- Fee of SR. 2000 for all Umra Zaireen who perform Umra at least one time in life
- Computerize draw for new enrolled private Hajj/Umra companies
- Secretary Ministry of Religious Affairs, Khalid Masood Ch back to Pakistan after Saudi Arabia visit
- Pressure of NORA to hold hajj Quraandazi @50 Percent Hajj Quota.
- KSA Hajj Authority issue Funds for private hajj schemes 2012-2013.